JW.ORGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JW.ORGFORUM

JW.ORG-FORUM was created only for open civil discussions. No one will tell you that your opinion is not allowed. Trouble makers are banned without question. Peace.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

no freedom of speech

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

no freedom of speech Empty
PostSubject: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 6:46 pm

Soo much truth blocking
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Isn't it interesting how the Society fought thru the years for their freedom of speech, yet if one individual speaks out against the group think, they are shut up and shut out..
Back to top Go down
http://jworg.forums-forfree.com

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 7:19 pm

Sir I am speaking also about the ex Jw community.i know I m going to get banned here also just wait and see Dallas Canada aka DallyWally72
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 7:20 pm

What happened?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 7:22 pm

What is the problem here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 7:24 pm

No problems yet here but I m going to invite folks and see the good times roll.they will complain to u about me
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 7:25 pm

oh lol bring more folks, but let's not be a troublemaker okay? Can you try to be civil? That is all I ask here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 7:40 pm

I wont get upset at u Dallas.its nothing personal but folks will not like my beliefs
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 7:43 pm

It's not about beliefs. I only ask you to be polite and considerate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 8:05 pm

I am banned from jwn, sixscreens, jwpodcast, jwstruggle, Robert King,larry jon wayne, the unwitness, inform ant, atheists, born again christians and born again apostates, jehovahs witnesses, facebook, youtube, mormons, catholics, blog talk radio, and many many more
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 8:08 pm

well well well, I won't take it personally then if you start trouble here and have to be banned. The rule has been set from the creation of this forum. What you decide to do here will be the outcome of whether you are allowed to stay on here or not. It's up to you. I don't need problems, so you and all others here have been warned. I don't think i need to talk further on troublemakers. It only takes common sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 8:44 pm

https ://youtu.be/G3OwDOXquSY
Back to top Go down
judasjehovah

judasjehovah

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:21 pm

Testing, please tell. What are your beliefs? Do you thrive on being hated, or do you actually have beliefs that are disgusting and/or illegal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:24 pm

JJ I like your default pic.someone has to be the whistle blower of the ex jdubb community. Lets just say if folks would tell the truth about the bible more people would be out of the organization
Back to top Go down
judasjehovah

judasjehovah

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:38 pm

Can you elaborate? I don't consider myself a Christian, nor an athiest, though I do respect some of the bible teachings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:41 pm

I have to be careful what I say.i want to reach the most people before I ride into the sunset.folks have to be invited or anointed to go to heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:51 pm

There is no censorship in private biblelover316 at gmail
Back to top Go down
TAZEMEBRO

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 11:41 pm

I think as long as you keep it above the belt with other members it's okay. Right Admin? I mean any belief that does not allow scrutiny is probably worth scrutinizing. That can still be done in good taste.
Back to top Go down
TAZEMEBRO

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 11:43 pm

By the way I saw that video on JWStruggle, good stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 11:45 pm

Tazemebro just watch how I get silenced.keep watching this topic.i tell u truthfully I have reached out to hundreds of ex jws and it has not been pretty.i have no 1 in my corner not even the God of Abraham
Back to top Go down
Pookigirle

Pookigirle

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:16 am

Excited to see what happens with this forum. I have put it out a bit to drawn in POLITE persuassionist.
Back to top Go down
judasjehovah

judasjehovah

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:23 am

Testing,

So you agree with WT that select few go to heaven? Are the remainder killed off or living forever on earth?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:24 am

This forum is going places unlike me lol.i have invited folks to this website also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:27 am

The earth will be forever JJ.i will tell u a secret no one can out live God so maybe the sun is going to blow up I dont know.eternal life here on earth will not be soo eternal
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 9:19 am

TAZEMEBRO wrote:
I think as long as you keep it above the belt with other members it's okay. Right Admin? I mean any belief that does not allow scrutiny is probably worth scrutinizing. That can still be done in good taste.

Yeah, I think I speak for most of us when I say I will not tolerate name calling(swearing, and attacking personal character) Cool . Anyone who starts acting like a gangster should find a different forum.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 9:23 am

Pookigirle wrote:
Excited to see what happens with this forum.  I have put it out a bit to drawn in POLITE persuassionist.  

I look forward to this! I'm excited too. Smile There's more to learn all of the time, and I will benefit from everyone's input as well. Thank you for putting this out there! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 9:23 am

I will stay in my corner.i will not bother other topics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no freedom of speech   no freedom of speech Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no freedom of speech
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JW.ORGFORUM :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: